Grab a copy for yourself or a new mom-to-be! Only $18.95
Wonderful reviews of the 2nd edition of Balancing Breast and Bottle are coming in:
“This book has really been a joy to read! I’ll definitely be recommending this to my patients and will be including this in future baby shower gifts! 🙂 I also love the personalized touch upon receiving it in the mail.!”
“So helpful and easy to read. I feel prepared to introduce a bottle without fear!”
The second edition includes even more information than the first. Inside you will find information about:
- Bottle selection specific for your baby
- How to make a bottle with breast milk, formula, or both
- Using your letdown pattern as a guide for bottle pacing
- Overcoming breast and bottle feeding obstacles
- Feeding your baby when apart
- Pacifier use and the breastfed baby
- Finding a balance that is right for you and your baby
Check out the Table of Contents here.
Click here to go to our e-file sale page. You may select EPUB or MOBI. (EPUB files usually work for Adobe, Android, Chrome, and IOS readers. MOBI files are usually best for Kindle, iPhone, iPad, and BlackBerry readers.)
To return to the website and continue shopping after purchasing a paperback, click the link on the upper right corner of your shopping cart.