Grab a copy for yourself or a new mom-to-be! Only $18.95
Wonderful reviews of the 2nd edition of Balancing Breast and Bottle are coming in:
“This book has really been a joy to read! I’ll definitely be recommending this to my patients and will be including this in future baby shower gifts! 🙂 I also love the personalized touch upon receiving it in the mail.!”
“So helpful and easy to read. I feel prepared to introduce a bottle without fear!”
The second edition includes even more information than the first. Inside you will find information about:
- Bottle selection specific for your baby
- How to make a bottle with breast milk, formula, or both
- Using your letdown pattern as a guide for bottle pacing
- Overcoming breast and bottle feeding obstacles
- Feeding your baby when apart
- Pacifier use and the breastfed baby
- Finding a balance that is right for you and your baby
Check out the Table of Contents here.
To return to the website and continue shopping after purchasing a paperback, click the link on the upper right corner of your shopping cart.